Friday, October 19, 2012

Cupcake Making (with TWO 3 year olds and a 6 Month old)

So, Kaden's birthday party is tomorrow, and because I am now a stay at home mom, I thought why don't I make the cupcakes... Here is the story... (Mind you Nate has been in South Carolina for the week)

Let me first say... Grandma came to help!

First we start with a white mix (3 boxes) make as directed. Then we separated the mix into 6 equal parts and colored it.


Next Step: Line your muffin tins with papers
                  (Isn't my mom pretty?)


We put 3 colors per paper, you can do it however you would like.


 Bake as directed, some might be filled a little too much... :)


Then, take a break and feed the screaming children... we made Crescent Roll Grilled Cheese! Awesome, and the boys couldn't stop eating them!


Oh, and Eli enjoyed his FIRST Cheeto!


 I think Grandma and the boys got into my homemade frosting!


 Let the cupcakes cool...

Here are some of the finished project... They are Awesome and soooo yummy!


On top of the cupcakes, we made 3 batches of Caramel Apple Salad, and Cauliflower Salad... It was a great day, but now... I am tired!









No comments:

Post a Comment