Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Angel Baby!

Two weeks from today, 1 year ago was my due date to my Angel Baby.

We should be getting ready for a Great Celebration, instead there will always be a void.

Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday sweet Angel, Happy Birthday to you...

I wrote something a while back about that day, here it is:


Holding Me

The excitement, going to be a mom again
Waiting for the first time I hear you
Waiting for you to kick
Dreaming about who you will become
Praising God for a new life
In an instant all fades away
Terrified about what is happening
Fearing the unknown
Pleading with God that you're ok
Silence-silence is all I hear
Sad eyes is all I see
And then, “I'm sorry"
I'll never hear you
I'll never feel you
I'll never hold you
You're gone before I held you in my arms
You're gone before I get to kiss your nose
Empty
Mad
Unfair
And then; peace
A stillness I can't explain
Quiet
You're holding me
You're holding me through the storm
Quietly I hear, "Be still and know that I am God"
"Be still and know"
It's quiet now, and all the fear has faded away.


No comments:

Post a Comment