1 1/2 Cups of Butter (soft)
3 Cups of White Sugar
2 Teaspoon Vanilla
5 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Salt
1. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt (with a spoon) Cover and chill overnight!
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roll out dough on a floured surface. Cut into shapes. Place on cookie sheets. I sprayed mine with Pam first.
3. Bake for 6-8 minutes, Cool Completely! I baked mine for 7, and they were perfect!
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
2 Teaspoons Milk
2 Teaspoons Light Corn Syrup
1/4 Teaspoon Almond Extract
Food Coloring (optional)
1. In a small bowl stir together powered sugar and milk, until smooth. Beat in corn syrup and almond extract until icing is smooth and glossy. If icing is too thick, add more corn syrup.
2. Divide into separate bowls if more than one color. You can either dip, paint or frost cookies!
*I needed 4 batches of frosting for about 50 cookies!
Here are a few photos of today!
Enjoy! The Cookies are Great!
My Big Helper!